September 18-23, 2016
Kobe Portopia Hotel
- 19 August 2016
- A month left for you to be in PATRAM2016, Kobe. We believe you are at the last stage in preparing your final papers, presentation materials or posters, and travel arrangements.
Those who join the PATRAM2016 Banquet on 22 Septermber and need a special recipe such as for vegetarian, please contact us immediately: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5 August 2016
- A collection of abstract is available on the page “Program”.
Early bird registrations have been closed. Online registration are available until 31 August. Please register through the page "Registratiom Hotel & Tour". After 1 September, please register at the Symposium.
- 15 July 2016
- An ANNEX to the PATRAM2016 Preliminary Program is available: here.
Plenary speakers and topics are confirmed. Please check the ANNEX.
Presenters and authors are requested to check the ANNEX whether any correction is needed. Authors are also advised to provide your final papers before you go to summer holidays.
- 1 July 2016
- A portal site to receive your final papers, presentation materials and posters is now open. Please submit through the page for “Paper Submission”.
- 20 May 2016
- The Preliminary Program is uploaded on the page “Program”.
- 10 May 2016
- Thank you for PATRAM2016 Sponsors and Exhibitors. Your designations are presented on the page “Exhibition & Sponsors”.
A short guidance to Kobe is uploaded on the page “Location”.
- 20 April 2016
- PATRAM2016 Symposium registration is open. Visit the page for “Registration, Hotel & Tour” to register now. Consequent reservations for the technical tour, the optional tours and the hotels are also available.
- 18 April 2016
- Notices for acceptance of paper to the authors have been dispatched. Any author who has not received the notice should immediately contact to:
A guide for preparation and submission of final papers, presentation materials or posters is available on the page for “Call for Papers”.
- 1 March 2016
- The PATRAM 2016 Paper Selection Sub-committee Meeting was held on 24-25 February in Kobe, and successfully completed to organize preliminary technical session disposition. Authors will be notified for acceptance of the papers by the middle of April. Read more on the page for “Call for Papers”.
The joint meeting of the Technical Program Committee and Liaison and International Committee was also held on 25 February to confirm the status of arrangements for the Symposium.
- 1 February 2016
- The Call for Papers has been closed. Many thanks for submitting your abstracts.
If you have, or had, any trouble in submitting abstracts, please contact:
- PATRAM 2016 organizers welcome the World Nuclear Transport Institute (WNTI) as the third cooperative organization.
- 8 January 2016
- Abstract submission deadline is extended to 29 January 2016.
Exhibition spaces and sponsorship are still available. Check the “Exhibition & Sponsors” page.
- 7 October 2015
- Information on Exhibition & Sponsors is available on the page for “Exhibition & Sponsors”.
- 1 October 2015
- Submission of your abstract is ready to be accepted.
Check the page for “Call for Papers” and register your abstract.
- 27 August 2015
- "Call for Papers" has been announced.
Check the page for "Call for Papers".
- 11 August 2015
- In order to avoid conflict with the G7 Ministerial Meeting, the date of PATRAM 2016 has been postponed for a week, i.e., to 18-23 September, 2016 from 11-16 September previously planned.
- 27 March 2015
- PATRAM 2016 web site is now open.
Check the important dates and join us in September 2016 in Kobe.
The International Symposium on Packaging and Transportation of Radioactive Materials (PATRAM) brings together experts from governments, industries and research organizations worldwide to exchange information on all aspects of packaging and transport of radioactive materials around the globe.
PATRAM 2016 is hosted by the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers
and co-hosted by the Atomic Energy Society of Japan,
under the auspices of the Japanese government;
Nuclear Regulation Authority,
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism,
Agency for Natural Resources and Energy,
and in cooperation with;
Institute of Nuclear Materials Management